PDF files, mostly used for business proposals or school projects, are known for the ability to put together text and images. But, in order to edit the PDF file's content, you need to acquire special tools which allow you to convert the documents to an editable format, such as TXT or RTF.
One of them is Simpo PDF to Word, a small program that doesn't offer you too many utilities and configurations, but its results are accurate.
This application can easily be managed by all sorts of users, as its interface is simple, with few functions and buttons available. Another advantage brought by Simpo PDF to Word is the fact it supports batch conversion, a feature that definitely comes in handy when you intend to process more than one PDF document at the same time.
Simpo PDF to Word didn't impress me much as it only allowed me to convert from one format to another and didn't offer me more possibilities, like PDF splitting, merging or editing. And at its price range and the number of benefits you get using Simpo PDF to Word, I don't consider it being worth the price. You can find dozens of similar applications browsing the Internet that bring you more tools for the same money as Simpo PDF to Word.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast processing
- Offers you accurate results
- You can extract and convert specific pages from a PDF file
- Allows you to convert encrypted presentation files to TXT or RTF formats
- Offers you a small number of configurations
- Pricey for what it offers
- Supports batch processing, but it doesn't allow to convert the files to different output formats